Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mike Henry

Default "Soldering and Brazing" by Tubal Cain

AIR, Teenut did refer to himself as "Tubal Cain" on rcm originally and there
may have been one or two folks back then that took offense to him using that
name.

Mike

"Bob Chilcoat" wrote in message
Didn't T-Nut call himself Tubal Cain initially? Same guy? I know that
Tubal Cain is a secret Freemason name having to do with metalworking, so
there may be several who have used that handle, but who knows? I do miss
T-Nut.

"Joseph Gwinn" wrote in message
I just got and read "Soldering and Brazing" by Tubal Cain, which had
been recommended on RCM. It was very useful, and well worth the $13.00
(including shipping by Royal mail) it cost me.

Buying it took two tries. The first attempt, directly from Amazon.com,
petered out. What worked and worked well was to go through Amazon's
"new and used " (Amazon Marketplace) button, and select a British
bookseller who ships to the US. I used "The Book Depository Ltd.".

Soldering and Brazing is #9 is a whole series of 33 practical books.
Wonder if they are all that good.

Joe Gwinn