Gunner

Default sawzall or reciprocating saw tips?

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 05:41:28 GMT, Eastburn
wrote:

The real trick is to lube and to keep the shoe on the work.
This means push against the work as it saws. Using the correct pitch
blade is important - e.g. the 3 tooth in the metal at a time rule is
kept here if possible.

And yes - I have a 18" blade for limb cutting - it is green after all -
and it
slices the end of the Christmas tree every year. Don't remember ever
doing any sawing on a tree, but heck - a long extension cord and a saw
up the
tree might be nicer than a chain saw in the same hands.

Martin [ beneath 150 foot (British Imperial foot) Coastal Redwood trees
]

I trim my palm trees with my Sawzall. Tie Wrap the trigger down, tape
it with duct tape to an old extendable pool net pole, and when Im
ready..plug in the extension cord. Works pretty good and I only have
to do it once a year.

Im thinking about either cutting the damned things down, or trying to
sell them. I planted them from 6" pots about 10 yrs ago..and now they
are about 25' tall.

Mexican fan palm...shrug

Gunner

"The British attitude is to treat society like a game preserve where a
certain percentage of the 'antelope' are expected to be eaten by the
"lions".
Christopher Morton