Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default Making a handle and a shaft

On Tue, 16 May 2006 19:22:15 GMT, Tom Wait wrote:

"Just Jim" wrote in message
oups.com...

Now theres a job I wouldn't mind having.

It's the most fun you can have with you pants on. We're always looking for
more operators. If you can pass some scrutiny of your past, (background
check) and don't mind giving up a family holiday to work we can use you.

I've got no concerns about passing a background check, can you get me in
touch with the right people, Tom?

It's noisy dirty potentially dangerous, if you do something stupid,
work, and I love it. I've been shooting for 18 years, my wife has been
shooting for fourteen. Once you've smelled the smoke you'll never be the
same.

Understood.