Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Just Jim

Default Making a handle and a shaft

Tom Wait wrote:

I shoot for Melrose Pyrotechnics. We train you also. There's a mandatory
meeting in June for all newbies. There is equipment set up to demonstrate,
dummy shells, safety videos and a open book test. There are plenty of old
timers there to help the new folks. Crew assignments are made then. The main
operators usually shoot the same shows year to year and their crews for the
most part follow. When I get the meeting date I'll let you know.
Tom

Cool, look forward to hearing from you. I think my fiancee would be
pretty interested in helping out too if you got the room. Let me know
where we need to be for that meeting.

--
Jim

(Don't tell her i made the crack about her cooking...)