Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m

Default De-furring aluminium ..?

On Tue, 16 May 2006 19:04:25 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , Chris Bacon
writes
I like to use Ultraseal
(puncture preventer not 'get_you_home' stuff) and that works best in
tubeless tyres.

That's not a very good idea according to some, there are safety issues.

Safety issues ?

If I had a puncture at speed on my bike, I would much rather have
ultraseal in the tyre than not

I should have read all the replies first eh Geoff! ;-)

I have had direct communication with too many real riders of real
bikes that have had real 'punctures' where it has either completely
sealed the hole or slowed the leak sufficiently to allow them to come
to a halt under control. ;-)

All the best ..

T i m