beeperboy

Default How do Cdns buy from HF? was "Nice HF 2" three jaw chuck"

Michael Gray wrote:
Ok guys, so how DO you get stuff from HF without paying the ridiculous
charges for Customs brokerage to UPS?
Do you have friends in the US who accept then send on by USPS?
An enquiring mind would love to know, as I'm looking at this chuck.
Mike in northcentral BC

I have a friend in California that sent me a couple. I had HF drop ship
them to him, then he repackaged them and shipped to me. If I'd have
know there was any more interest in them, I'd have "imported" a dozen or
so. I got mine a week ago, so I just missed this thread about other
Canuckle Heads looking for mini-chucks.

They seem like good value for what they cost.

Allan in Calgary