Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Cat urine odor ?

On Mon, 15 May 2006 09:37:05 -0400, "davej"
wrote:

Hi,

Can any one help me with a problem that I am having at my aunts home. My
aunt had many, many cats before she passed away and it took over 3 months to
find new homes for them. The question that I have involves cat urine odor in
the house. The house requires a lot of work but I cant seem to get any one
to work in there because of the odor. Does anyone know of any solutions to
remove the urine odor. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much,
daveJ

A guy in a car group had mouse urine in his car's hood pad. This is
what he said:

I tried Nature's Miracle, and Febreze, and neither appeared to work-
so I thought. I went out today, and not a smell to be smelled in the
hood pad. So, either, or both, I don't know. I went over the
interior with Prestone interior cleaner which claims to have a odor
nuetralizer. The interior was slightly smelly because of air going
into the car thru the HVAC, not from critters inside. I think I'll
have to spray some of the Nature's Miracle (put into a spray bottle)
and/or Febreze into the air intake where the washer bottle is. Some
prob got down there, too. It looks curable though. YEAH! Thanks for
all the input.