Suz

Default Stainless steel sink - cleaning

"Ed" wrote
I've only had the new Franke sink a few months and now it's starting to

get
a light tan hue from tea stains.
"Shiny Sinks" was sold to me by the local diy shop
but on my return home I decided it was too harsh and would not do. Any

ideas?

Can't beat good old bleach. I can personally recommend a Tesco own brand -
Tesco Kitchen Cleaner Plus Bleach 500ml Trigger 88p.
Got it in a 2 for 1 offer with their bathroom one, not expecting much, but
I'm a sucker for offers. But - it removes every kind of stain known to man,
not bad on grease. Really cheap, but pongs to high heaven. Has an aura
that it might be one of Mr Burns of Springfield's by-products.
Bathroom one was rubbish, btw.