Ken Davey

Default How do Cdns buy from HF? was "Nice HF 2" three jaw chuck"

"John Ings" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:58:27 GMT, "Dirty Harry"
wrote:

Michael Gray asked:

Ok guys, so how DO you get stuff from HF without paying the ridiculous
charges for Customs brokerage to UPS?

I live close to the border, and have these folks
http://www.pointrobertsusa.com/tsbshipping/
receive it for me, and then I
pay the taxes etc. myself when I bring it across.

Me too. I live in the south Okanagan and use
a receiving service in Oroville WA

When I see 'shipping by UPS and there is no alternate method offered I lose
interest real quick. UPS brokerage charges are ridiculous!
Ken (normally in Northern BC but currently enjoying an endless summer in
Honduras)