Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Bruder

Default DONE OT proper way to kill a chicken

In article ,
Gunner wrote:

On 15 May 2006 14:27:07 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Save the feet. Hang em up in a warm dry place..then paint the toenails
bright red Varnish well and make a set of earrings for your wife.

Hm. I've met his wife, and she doesn't seem like the kind who would
wear such earrings. In fact, I can't recall any woman I've met, ever,
who would wear earrings like that.

My mother actually had a set just made that way. She wore em to
parties that needed a little icebreaker.

Wow.

Mom was..unique.

Past-tense noted. Knowing you, she must have been a remarkable woman.
I mean that in the best possible way.

She was indeed. Graduated from Michigan Tech as an aeronautical
engineer. Dad had graduated from there as a civil engineer. (Both
were natives of the UP).

Ahhh... Transplanted Yoopers! That explains *EVERYTHING*!

(Personally, I'm a transplanted "Trooper" - Half Troll, ('cause I wuz
born "below da bridge") and half Yooper, 'cause I spent a big chunk o'
my early years eatin' pasties like they was goin' outta style, and
taking money from fudgies on Mack-a-traz Island )

ever knowing it arrived. Sorry... http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd for more info