Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default DONE OT proper way to kill a chicken

On Mon, 15 May 2006 04:32:40 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On Mon, 15 May 2006 02:52:23 GMT, Ignoramus7121
wrote:

The chicken is almost done, detais on the page. It was not bad, but
its amazing how much flapping it did, even though I wrung its neck.

I only need to gut it now. It is a very fat and heavy chicken. 3 yrs
old.

Which one was it? How did the neighbors react?

Save the feet. Hang em up in a warm dry place..then paint the toenails
bright red Varnish well and make a set of earrings for your wife.

Hm. I've met his wife, and she doesn't seem like the kind who would
wear such earrings. In fact, I can't recall any woman I've met, ever,
who would wear earrings like that.

My mother actually had a set just made that way. She wore em to
parties that needed a little icebreaker.

Wow.

Mom was..unique.

Past-tense noted. Knowing you, she must have been a remarkable woman.
I mean that in the best possible way.