Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart

Default Flexible Tap Tails

On 15 May 2006 15:02:05 +0200, Chris Bacon wrote:

Bookworm wrote:
Stuart wrote:
I am refitting a washhand basin and pedestal and have a couple of flexible tap
tails to fit to the monobloc tap.....

OK to bend them but do ensure they don't 'kink'. Also make sure they
have a bit of slack.i.e. not tight between two points.

Um. Does he mean tails, or connectors?

Well I'm not sure what YOU mean by tails and connectors but www.bes.co.uk call
the ones for monobloc taps "flexible tails" and the ones for ordinary taps
"flexible connectors" ...The only difference appears to be the means of
connecting them to the taps ,the monobloc ones having a male fitting with a
rubber o ring and the others having the usual tap connection .

The ones I have are the ones for a monobloc tap.
As for bringing the feed up behind the pedestal there was precious little room
in the one that I succeeeded in smashing so I'll se what the replacement one is
like but I also have the option of using the copper tails that I had lying
around but they don't give much room either once they are fitted to the tap
....why didn't I get a two tap basin .?

Stuart