jim rozen

Default A warning to all OR... How I nearly burned down my studio without really trying

In article , Kelley Mascher says...

Here's another even more important rule... If something's on fire,
don't knock it over. It's rarely advantagous to spread the fire over a
larger area. It is human nature to do this. Kind of like the instinct
to try to put out a fire with your foot.

Corallary to that rule is, if your doorbell rings,
and you open the front door to find something on
fire on your porch, DON'T start stamping on it!

Jim

please reply to: