Dan Caster

Default A warning to all OR... How I nearly burned down my studio without really trying

Hey Gunner,

Could you consider either trimming the original message or posting
your comments ahead of the original message. I usually read your
posts, but use Google Groups to read the use group. And it is kind of
a pain to go to the second page of the message to see what you added
to the discussion.

Dan

Gunner wrote in message

Wow! Even to hard core seen everthing me..thats some really chilling
stuff!!!

Noted and a few mental Things to Do in the welding section of my shop
are put forwards in the que...like move the gas cans...

Gunner

"The British attitude is to treat society like a game preserve where a
certain percentage of the 'antelope' are expected to be eaten by the
"lions".
Christopher Morton