CROQ

Default A warning to all OR... How I nearly burned down my studio without really trying

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 10:30:13 -0800, RainLover
wrote:

Good Morning everyone,

Now... I should tell there was one can of spray paint still on the
table, but it was 10' away from where I was TIG welding. I don't

know
if it was touching the sculpture or just very close, but, the instant
I hit the foot pedal, a wave of HEAT washed over me, it was a very
disorienting feeling too...

Wow! Even to hard core seen everthing me..thats some really chilling
stuff!!!

Noted and a few mental Things to Do in the welding section of my shop
are put forwards in the que...like move the gas cans...

Gunner

Anyone else ever put an extinguisher on the floor near the flammables?
Sort of a poor mans automatic fire suppressing bomb. Fire starts, valve
melts, suppressant expended upward in a cloud that falls onto burning
chemicals... How about inside the flammables cabinet?

Just curious,