Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andrew VK3BFA

Default #$%!! Fan

Gunner wrote:
A year or so ago I scrounged one of those big 4' shop fans that stand
up on a pedestal and blow huge amounts of air around the shop. Didn't
have the stand, the switch was broken and the bearings sounded like a
coffee can full of rocks..but it blew air well enough. Summer is again
upon me..its been 90F for the last week or two..so its time to fix er
up.

You Idiot - it was still working, and you fiddled with it. Serves you
right. best bet is to go away and do something else. How to do it will
come to you. Hidden screw, thread on motor shaft to fan blade, Bad
Karma , - take your pick. Personally, I blame Geaorge Bush.

Your just having a bad day, its your turn, thats all. Dont stress about
it.

Andrew VK3BFA.