Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin Mormon

Default Now I heard it all........

All three my service calls today were neglect. Two lock outs, and one
lady who messed up her refrigerator while trying to clean under it.
Well, I get paid to solve problems. Regardless of hwo the problem came
into existance.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Wayne Boatwright" wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com wrote in message
28.19...
On Sat 13 May 2006 01:06:06a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it ?

Although I have been out of the handyman business for years, I still
have a few people that call me, and on occasion I still do a few

small
repairs. Yesterday I got one of the stupidest calls ever. I have
never worked for this guy, but someone gave him my phone number.

Some people are inherently stupid.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬