Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Adrian C

Default UK Source for Weller TCP Heater Element !!!!

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Even RS sell to anyone with a credit card.

They seem to, and I've not been thrown out of a 'trade centre' yet (and
nabbed the free 100cwt paper catalog!), but the following is in their
selling T&C's.

"RS is a business-to-business supplier. The RS website is intended for
use by business customers and not for consumers or private individuals.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions of
sale shall affect the statutory rights of a Customer who deals as a
consumer."

The above is worded so you wonder, do they - or don't they?

I wish we had something like Frys in the US!

--
Adrian C