Posted to alt.home.repair
Brian V

Default WARNING! DO NOT BUY FROM HSIONLINE or JS WEAVE!

"geezer" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 07:57:57 -0400, Jim Elbrecht
wrote:

Joey wrote:
-snip-
The site below has what I use, rocking with this type of seal will not
break the seal and it's the only type I would use from now on. No more
wax seals !!!!

http://www.hsionline.com/products/jsweave/item6439.htm

Thanks Joey (I guess)

DO NOT BUY FROM

JS Weave ===========================
15 King St.
St. Catharines, Ontario, L2R 3H1
Canada

Tel: not available
Fax: (905) 685-8010

OR HSIONLINE.COM ===========================

One orders the toilet items via
http://www.hsionline.com/products/jsweave/item6439.htm ==========

A month ago I ordered two of the UltraSeal Water Closet Connector 7720
and received the normal e-mail order confirmation.

I have never received the items. I have emailed a direct query three
times to ==============================
and have received absolutely no reply.
I faxed a copy of my confirmation to (905) 685-8010 and I also never
received any response.
I think it is interesting that they do not even list a voice phone
number that one can reach them on.

I also notice that HSIONLINE shows almost nothing on Mr. Weave. When
you go to his listings under HSIONLINE, it only shows the sketchy info
above, and no other items. Makes one wonder.

Just want to warn everybody. There may be an explanation for all
this, but I can't get any.

Registrant:
HSI Online
ATTN: HSIONLINE.COM