Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Now I heard it all........

I fix office machines for a living....

endless funny stories

The fill in secretary who called reporting her copier wasnt working. I
stopped it was school dismassal time, the office a zoo.

the copier had no toner in it, developer unit completely empty.

i wondered what happened, filled it with toner and left. staff to busy
to talk to.

first thing the next morning the lady caled again, copier doing same
thing

140 copies since I filled it with toner it was EMPTY AGAIN, wierd and
when the toner gets low its designed to put up a error message and
eventually shut down

I report no toner Secretary asks whats toner? It goes in this hopper
here....

Oh you mean that black dirt? I dont like dirt I cleaned it for you

I filled the copier again explained toner made the black and left...

a month later the lady called, reporting machine was using too much
toner. no you tossed enough for 30,000 copies. she wanted it covered
under warranty, no way to do that.....

I bumped into her and her husband one nite. She introduced me. I told
her hubby you MUST have the cleanest hoiuse in the world he agreed.

Honestly I fix more people than machines

idiots are everywhere