Gunner

Default FS/ So Cal. Bridgeport Mill

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 23:10:01 GMT, Sunworshiper
wrote:

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus
ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

The anxiety ... Just last afternoon I dropped by a job that a fellow
pool tile setter was at & next to a job I just finished. He's like
lets go to Huntington Beach this weekend ! Then, first thing in the
morning , I read this . His cell has been answering machine all day ,
must be on the charger at home getting ready for the trip, blast. I
even went to pick up a check when I wasn't planing on doing that
today. Now , I don't want to pay the $5 ! (each BTW) and drive to
Bank of America to have cash. The SWMBO would kill me even if I said
a lie like another free machine from Gunner... ERrrr

Email me with your phone # again. I don't know , just got ahold of
the friend and he said he will leave Sat. night...

ROFLMAO. Ive not made contact yet with the owner..he played hooky
today.

Btw..I think I found another part for that Reid Bro. Grinder you got.
Sorta a thick cylinder, about 3" long, by 2" dia with a pointer on it.
It may be the infeed crank spacer and pointer.

Gunner

"The British attitude is to treat society like a game preserve where a
certain percentage of the 'antelope' are expected to be eaten by the
"lions".
Christopher Morton