Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lyndell Thompson

Default M14-2 right angle grinder arbor. Where to get wheels 7"-9"

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 May 2006 00:53:17 GMT, "Lyndell Thompson"
wrote:

I just got a deal on ebay. Bought a huge 22 amp bosch angle grinder with a
cut cord. Repaird the cord and it works great. I have never used an angle
grinder this big. Problem is: bosch tells me it was sold across the pond
(UK) and no parts or info is available. No problem, I just need wire cups
and grinding wheels for it. I have fabricated a spanner wrench for it and
can now mount 7/8" hole wheels, which nobody here stocks but can order. I
see Grainger has some cup wheels that are multi-fit 5/8-11 or M14-2 so
that
may work for that. Does anyone know of any other sources for wheels/ cup
brushes? Ebay did not turn up anything. Can anyone across the water give a
name of a supplier? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
Lyndell ( Louisville KY
area)

www.ohiobrush.com

Thanks, I don't see anything on their website, but I emailed them.
Lyndell

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams