Posted to alt.home.repair
Spike

Default An update to this ongoing story....

Hello PipeDown;

And where were you in DEC?
Yes, you are very correct, i just wish i had known that earlier. And that is
what the police really want.
Thing is audio is must more easy to produce. Still it does back up what we
are saying.
At least other can learn from my errors.
Thanks for you interest.
Take care,
spike

Oh yeah i got an email saying the pipe could be something called a "rifle
mic".

"PipeDown" wrote in message
k.net...
For the most part, audio recorded evidence is much less likely to be
admitted in court than video. Depending on the situation, an audio
recording might be illegal in itself. Just about the only situation a
secret audio recording can be used is if the equipment were on your person
or the recording was made by court order. Video is much looser, you can
generally video anything you can see while standing on yours or public
property (with the sound off). You can check that with your cop
friends.

"Spike" wrote in message
Hello;
No.
My folks would never have done that to me.
This guy rented his place about 6 months after we purchased ours.
Take care,
spike
--
PS does anyone have any idea what that weird pipe is for? If some one can
tell me for sure, you can go to my other gemstone site and pick anything

Free and nice but kinda lame gemstone for info on what the hell that pipe
is for. Email me if you know.
http://www.bancroftrocks.com/

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...