Posted to alt.home.repair
Spike

Default An update to this ongoing story....

Hello;
Some may be sick of me, welcome to uesnet.
Other are interested, i do know.
The police were just here, we played some audio files, they didn't seem to
be that impressed.
However when I played the videos they really appeared interested. Even that
lame one (infared) of Mr young breaking the fence which i thought was
nothing appeared to be very important to them.

I don't want anyone else to go through this hell. My advice now would be,
get an alarm to try and nip this in the bud, but do tape all damage. Even if
you don't think it's major the police may.

We are going to give taped statements and turn over all videos tomorrow.

Thank's for letting me post here, if we didn't have the net i do feel
nothing would have been done. So thanks for helping also.
spike

I'll let you know what happens in the case of...
http://thevandalnextdoordeaththreats...asar-intl.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour

Spike wrote:
Hello;

Did you inherit your house?

Posted to alt.home.repair
dnoyeB

Spike wrote:
[...]

Man that is some real bull**** there. Canadian patience...

I think there reaches a point where the price of a lawyer exceeded the
price of a prompt ass whooping. I know where you stand though as this
guy ahs been in jail before and obviously wouldn't learn anything from
an ass whooping.

Thats really a damn shame. Those police are some real pussies.

--
Thank you,

Posted to alt.home.repair
Spike

Hello;
No.
My folks would never have done that to me.
This guy rented his place about 6 months after we purchased ours.
Take care,
spike
--
PS does anyone have any idea what that weird pipe is for? If some one can
tell me for sure, you can go to my other gemstone site and pick anything you

Free and nice but kinda lame gemstone for info on what the hell that pipe is
for. Email me if you know.
http://www.bancroftrocks.com/

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
Spike wrote:
Hello;

Did you inherit your house?

Posted to alt.home.repair
PipeDown

For the most part, audio recorded evidence is much less likely to be
admitted in court than video. Depending on the situation, an audio
recording might be illegal in itself. Just about the only situation a
secret audio recording can be used is if the equipment were on your person
or the recording was made by court order. Video is much looser, you can
generally video anything you can see while standing on yours or public
property (with the sound off). You can check that with your cop friends.

"Spike" wrote in message
Hello;
No.
My folks would never have done that to me.
This guy rented his place about 6 months after we purchased ours.
Take care,
spike
--
PS does anyone have any idea what that weird pipe is for? If some one can
tell me for sure, you can go to my other gemstone site and pick anything
you see for your girlfriend/wife.
http://thevandalnextdoordeaththreats...m/pipe007.html

Free and nice but kinda lame gemstone for info on what the hell that pipe
is for. Email me if you know.
http://www.bancroftrocks.com/

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
Spike wrote:
Hello;

Did you inherit your house?

Posted to alt.home.repair
PipeDown

As for the pipe, it looks to be about 3/8" in diameter and 18" long with a
pointed tip. Looks like a landscaping spike to me (big ass nail)

"Spike" wrote in message
Hello;
No.
My folks would never have done that to me.
This guy rented his place about 6 months after we purchased ours.
Take care,
spike
--
PS does anyone have any idea what that weird pipe is for? If some one can
tell me for sure, you can go to my other gemstone site and pick anything
you see for your girlfriend/wife.
http://thevandalnextdoordeaththreats...m/pipe007.html

Free and nice but kinda lame gemstone for info on what the hell that pipe
is for. Email me if you know.
http://www.bancroftrocks.com/

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
Spike wrote:
Hello;

Did you inherit your house?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Spike

Hello PipeDown;

And where were you in DEC?
Yes, you are very correct, i just wish i had known that earlier. And that is
what the police really want.
Thing is audio is must more easy to produce. Still it does back up what we
are saying.
At least other can learn from my errors.
Thanks for you interest.
Take care,
spike

Oh yeah i got an email saying the pipe could be something called a "rifle
mic".

k.net...

"Spike" wrote in message
Hello;
No.
My folks would never have done that to me.
This guy rented his place about 6 months after we purchased ours.
Take care,
spike
--
PS does anyone have any idea what that weird pipe is for? If some one can
tell me for sure, you can go to my other gemstone site and pick anything
you see for your girlfriend/wife.
http://thevandalnextdoordeaththreats...m/pipe007.html

Free and nice but kinda lame gemstone for info on what the hell that pipe
is for. Email me if you know.
http://www.bancroftrocks.com/

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
Spike wrote:
Hello;

Did you inherit your house?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Spike

Thanks you, i can use this. You mean like PVC piping.
The so called rifle mic, i found on yahoo doesn't actually match what i'm
seeing in the video.
I'm sure we will figure it out, there are many people wondering what the
hell that is.
The net is so cool! So are most of the users.
Take care,
spike

.net...

"Spike" wrote in message
Hello;
No.
My folks would never have done that to me.
This guy rented his place about 6 months after we purchased ours.
Take care,
spike
--
PS does anyone have any idea what that weird pipe is for? If some one can
tell me for sure, you can go to my other gemstone site and pick anything
you see for your girlfriend/wife.
http://thevandalnextdoordeaththreats...m/pipe007.html

Free and nice but kinda lame gemstone for info on what the hell that pipe
is for. Email me if you know.
http://www.bancroftrocks.com/

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
Spike wrote:
Hello;

Did you inherit your house?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Spike

Just gotta love Americans!

Guy from Texas say, "just shoot him"
Guy from NYC, sue everyone.

You folks are encouraging the police to fix this problem.

I owe some of you,
spike

"dnoyeB" wrote in message
Spike wrote:
[...]

man's wisdom [is] despised, and his words are not heard." Ecclesiastes
9:16