Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andy Asberry

Default OT - How to Scare Off Coyotes?

On Thu, 11 May 2006 17:30:46 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

Sounds as exciting as wild pigs in Texas.

Steve

I'm not sure if that is facetious remark but I do know something of
wild pigs.

If you want an adrenaline high that will take you a week to get off
of, picture this.

You're hanging by the horn off the side of a horse that is running
flat out. And you're urging him to go faster because the boar that
weighs half as much as the horse is making fringe out of your chaps.

You would forget that your original mission was to put out a salt
block if that block weren't in a feed sack tied to the saddle horn and
is now bloodying your nose.

--Andy Asberry recommends NewsGuy--