Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default Pinging Tom Gardner..please answer the white courtesy phone.....

On Fri, 12 May 2006 14:38:19 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 11 May 2006 10:50:46 GMT, Ken Sterling (Ken Sterling) wrote:

someone thinking

You'll never catch gummer that way ...

NOW I see why you call him "Gummer", you read his post about eating pussy!

[
Quotes about sex by famous folks...

Tom Clancy:
"I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that
money can buy."

Steve Martin:
"You know "that look" women get when they want sex? Me neither."

Drew Carey:
"Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as meaningless experiences
go, it's pretty damned good."

Woody Allen:
"Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd
better have a good hand."

Unknown:
"If it weren't for pickpockets I'd have no sex life at all."

Rodney Dangerfield:
"Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night."

Woody Allen:
"I can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty."

George Burns:
"It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married."

Camille Paglia:
"Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope."

George Burns:
"Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation. The other eight are
unimportant."

Henry Miller:
"The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 62 admonishments to
heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just
that they need more supervision."

Lynn Lavner:
"There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal,
particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL
convertible."
]