Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos

Default OT - How to Scare Off Coyotes?

"Rex B" wrote in message
Larry Jaques wrote:

snip--

.. The idiot owners allow it to bark for hours at a time all hours of
the day and night without quieting it.

There are times I'd like to stake the owner to the yard for a day with
the barker a foot away from his ear. He might glean a new perspective,
I reckon.

Larry, if you figure out a solution to that problem, let me know.
I have the exact same problem behind me.

Rex

I went through that with a neighbor years ago. His dog would light up
late at night and bark endlessly. I started calling him on the
phone---letting it ring until he answered, then hang up. It often took a
large number of rings to arouse him. I did that several times until he
finally got the message. He wasn't a neighbor I could talk to-----had a
tendency to ignore not only us, but the balance of the neighbors----so that
wasn't an option. Want to remain anonymous? Be certain to dial the code
that prevents caller ID from identifying you.

Harold