Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee

Default Tool & Cutter Grinder Repair

On 12 May 2006 07:43:11 -0700, wrote:

Now that you mention it, my message to KO Lee got no response either.
But I was actually referring to the moglice company in my previous
post.

It's the moglice product line I am (was) interested in. But if they are
too busy to respond to a potential customer, I will probably NOT be an
actual customer.

Gary

google moglice -- there are a bunch of websites. I don't know
the minimum order quantities. Every time I have wanted to order
an industrial product, the question was always "how many 55
gallon drums would you like?"

see:
http://www.moglice.com/
http://www.moglice.com/newsite/frames/repairframe.html
http://www.jmtsales.com/moglice.htm
http://diamant.ph/en/produkte/moglice/
http://moglice.de/en/home/
(and a whole bunch more)
also see
http://www.mtsandtg.com/application.htm (turcite)

Unka George
(George McDuffee)

There is something to be said for government by a great aristocracy
which has furnished leaders to the nation in peace and war for generations;
even a democrat like myself must admit this.

But there is absolutely nothing to be said for government by a plutocracy,
for government by men very powerful in certain lines and gifted with the "money touch,"
but with ideals which in their essence are merely those of so many glorified pawnbrokers.

Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919), U.S. Republican (later Progressive) politician, president. Letter, 15 Nov. 1913.