Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ED

Default OT - How to Scare Off Coyotes?

On Fri, 12 May 2006 09:10:34 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Fri, 12 May 2006 01:35:13 GMT, lid (~Roy)
wrote:

Amateurs--- get some M44 cyanide guns and do it properly
if poision is the tool of choice. A tad non selective for me
but much more humane than all this other crap suggested .

A long term solution for the OP is electric fencing, expensive
but works 100% and is totally non lethal.

ED

Its far simpler to simply mix in some antifreeze with the raw
hamburger.

But its an ugly ugly way to kill any animal. And you may kill some
that you dont want to kill.

Best to simply head shoot em.

Gunner

On Thu, 11 May 2006 17:32:23 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message
Pieces of sponge dipped in bacon grease ought to fix them up

I have seen coyote scat. Looks like they could pass a beer can. Please
explain how this sponge thing works.

Steve

"The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are
given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to
my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still
only worth $1.....

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams