Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce L. Bergman

Default OT - How to Scare Off Coyotes?

On 11 May 2006 19:42:31 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Thu, 11 May 2006 19:28:31 GMT, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

Right. "I'm not answering the question you asked, I'm answering the
question you _should have_ asked."

Many, many times in my career I've faced the task of guiding a client
through 'refining' his/her specifications on a system until they came at
least diagonally consistent with physical reality. G

nod-nod yup. Even better if you can get them to do this and think it
was their idea all along.

It's a good practice, but to do it successfully requires a bit more
subtlety in the ahem execution.

-- Bruce --