Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mike Henry

Default Tool & Cutter Grinder Repair

wrote in message
oups.com...
I downloaded the handbook, read relevant pieces and decided to contact
the company for more info.I sent them a message via their web site on
Monday afternoon.

So far I've received no reply. Do these guys only deal with business
customers rather than individuals or are they just busy?

I've never had much luck with KO Lee. They've not returned 3 calls I made
to them inquiring about parts cost and availability and there were a couple
of problems with my only order to them ($200), though one guy I talked to
was pretty helpful. Grant Erwin seems to have had better luck - maybe he
will tip you off to his contact.

Mike