Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Should I repair a 30 year old SubZero refrigerator?

On Mon, 08 May 2006 10:30:23 GMT, Robert Gammon
wrote:

miamicuse wrote:
The inspector told me a comparable one to the size I have will run around
$12000. But it will be SS finish and I have to figure out how to redo the

Who is this inspector? Inspector Clouseau?

Never take too seriously what just one guy says.

wood finish.

Thanks,

MC

Other models in the sub zero line DO come with door panel kits that
allow you to attach the SAME door panels and trim that are used on all
other cabinets in the room.

It may just be that for THIS size, the only choice is SS.