Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

Default I stole from Home Depot!

In article , David
wrote:

They also check everyone's basket, not just spot checks. Therefore, I
don't feel singled out at Costco. Besides, the prices are so good, I'm
not gonna complain about them checking baskets at the exit...

Walmart here in S'toon only checks items that aren't bagged, ie larger
items in the cart. If the checker is right there, I don't mind the 2.5
seconds it takes to smile, say hello, and show her the receipt that has
the item highlighted by the checkout clerk, but if she's busy checking
someone else I just walk out the door (I'm certainly not going to queue
for them) and have never been chased after.