Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Default I stole from Home Depot!

wrote:
On Thu, 11 May 2006 08:37:32 -0700, David wrote:

Rephrase your statement to "Are you ACCUSING me of stealing something

from your store?". Do this with witnesses in the immediate area...

Dave

Costco and Sams frame the request in a light that they are making sure
they didn't charge you for something you didn't get.

They also check everyone's basket, not just spot checks. Therefore, I
don't feel singled out at Costco. Besides, the prices are so good, I'm
not gonna complain about them checking baskets at the exit...

dave