Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Eddie

Default Union Carbide 305 Tig Welder Repair

Hi Thanks, yes I have got both side Panels off and like you say I have
checked all connections and there are no smells or signs of burnt
connections, the Welding Engineer went through a lot of Voltage checks
with his multi meter and he could not see anything obivious ??? , I
will try and contact ESAB should be able to find their Wewb site ????
if not has anyone got their contact details, again Thanks at least I
have somwhere to try now, and if I can get a Manual that should be a
great help. Eddie.