Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Default I stole from Home Depot!

Fly-by-Night CC wrote:

In article et,
"Al" wrote:

All I can say is go to Frys and see, They always check to make sure whats
in the bag is what you purchased they then mark the receipt with a marker
showing that it was checked (Wilsonville Oregon call and ask about thier
policy).

Hey, I bean there! And I've always meekly opened my bag and handed them
the receipt to compare...

Next time I might try to just keep walking and when they stop me, in a
loud voice I'll ask, "Are you saying you think I stole something from
your store?!"

In all likelyhood, the kid'll stammer out a "no" and I'll thank them and
again head out to my truck...

Rephrase your statement to "Are you ACCUSING me of stealing something
from your store?". Do this with witnesses in the immediate area...

Dave