Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

Default Negative Gloat (if there is such a thing)

"Leon" wrote in message

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Bruce T" wrote in message

Thirty minutes later I'm looking at an old 12" Craftsman band
saw. The guy calls it a table saw. Sometimes he calls it a bandsaw.

So Bruce Johnson's son's selling the old man's tools, eh?

You beat me to it... LOL Did you order that pinner yet?

ALL feedback thus far says to buy the Bostitch, and some have been pretty
strong about it, but I'm stuck in limbo ...All roads for the damn thing on
the Internet seem to lead to Amazon and they're "back ordered".

Locally, I don't think Empire Tools handle Bostitch, Circle Saw doesn't have
it in stock, and neither Lowes or HD ever stock the thing.

Ahh well ... we shall wait and see.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/6/06