Posted to rec.woodworking
Bruce Barnett

Default Negative Gloat (if there is such a thing)

Oleg Lego writes:

Got there and found out it was a standard laser printer. I wouldn't
have minded so much if they had just admitted it was a mistake, typo,
or brain fart, but the idiots had the nerve to try to tell me that you
could put various colours of toner in it!

Well, it *is* possible. I remember the ads when B&W laserwriters first
came out. For chuckles I tried to see if they were still available,
and didn't have much luck finding a color cartridge for my Apple
LaserWriter Pro 630.