Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Ken Sterling

Default Pinging Tom Gardner..please answer the white courtesy phone.....

On Tue, 09 May 2006 12:33:08 GMT, "looking" wrote:

I apologize but I don't under stand your comment.

Who is Tom Gardner?

Am I violating a rule by posting this? if so, please delete, and I
apologize.

GERRY

Chuckle...No, in my opinion Gerry..you did well. Tom Gardner owns a
company in Cleveland, that could, in my opinion again..use a fellow
with your talents on some upcoming projects that he has in the werks.

I posted this in such a fashion to catch his attention, and indicate
that you may well be someone to check out.

Gunner

Gunner,
I believe the OP was referring to this "tagline" of yours, which if
read fast, could, sometimes offend someone thinking it is part of your
original post... you ought to ditch this one...
Ken.

Now why doesn't this surprise me one bit?

That's easy.... you're too dull witted to be capable of surprise. What
little synaptic ability you do possess is stretched to the limit with
life support. If you diverted power to the critical thought processors
you'd asphyxiate in a matter of minutes.

George Orwell

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology
has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence,
and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years
. It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints,
and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been
as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,