Posted to uk.d-i-y
racerace1

Default Get A FREE Mini Mac!!

Do you want an absolute FREE mini mac??

Firstly go to this link ------- http://www.freeminimac.uk.tt

Once you've signed up to the site, simply choose an offer from the list
which follows and complete it to activate your account!

Personally I would go for the "Screenselect" offer as you get a FREE
month trial which you can cancel at any time.

Once you have completed an offer all you need to do now is refer your
friends to do the same and once you've got enough "referrals" you will
be sent the free item of your choosing.

Before dismissing this site as a scam please note, that I have received
3 things from these sites and I can assure that they do work with time!

If you have any queries or comments please send me a quick mail to

Regards Jimmy