Posted to uk.d-i-y
racerace1

Default Get A FREE Mini Mac!!

Do you want an absolute FREE mini mac??

Firstly go to this link ------- http://www.freeminimac.uk.tt

Once you've signed up to the site, simply choose an offer from the list
which follows and complete it to activate your account!

Personally I would go for the "Screenselect" offer as you get a FREE
month trial which you can cancel at any time.

Once you have completed an offer all you need to do now is refer your
friends to do the same and once you've got enough "referrals" you will
be sent the free item of your choosing.

Before dismissing this site as a scam please note, that I have received
3 things from these sites and I can assure that they do work with time!

If you have any queries or comments please send me a quick mail to

Regards Jimmy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

racerace1 wrote:
Do you want an absolute FREE mini mac??

Firstly go to this link ------- http://www.freeminimac.uk.tt

Once you've signed up to the site, simply choose an offer from the
list which follows and complete it to activate your account!

Personally I would go for the "Screenselect" offer as you get a FREE
month trial which you can cancel at any time.

Once you have completed an offer all you need to do now is refer your
friends to do the same and once you've got enough "referrals" you will
be sent the free item of your choosing.

Before dismissing this site as a scam please note, that I have
received 3 things from these sites and I can assure that they do work
with time!

If you have any queries or comments please send me a quick mail to

Regards Jimmy

You got the word wrong..."Scam", its "Spam"

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I tried one of these sites once and regretted it ever since.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
gentlegreen

"racerace1"

SPAMMED a load of twaddle to several newsgroups under several assumed names

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?q=...UTF-8&filter=0

I hope that's a genuine email addy and you get heaps of SPAM and viruses.

THANX cutegirl Metalworking 0 March 25th 06 11:02 AM
THANX cutegirl Electronics Repair 0 March 25th 06 11:00 AM
Lint free rags? David P Woodworking 10 December 18th 03 10:23 PM