Lynn Amick

Default One way to deal with ebay rip-off auctions!

LOL, paybacks sure are nice when they work out like this! I remember seeing
one about a car (I think), anyway, the pix were stolen (like this case), the
person who owned the images put one up with a note (in crayon) sayin he
likes little boys. Sure made the ebay ad look funny :-)

--
Lynn "I have opposable thumbs, and I'm not scared to use em" Amick
http://www.amickracing.com

"Jon Anderson" wrote in message
A member of the CCED list posted that someone appeared to have ripped
off his entire web page detailing his mods to the mill.
Sure enough, it's all there, and obviously a fraud, listed within a day
of the seller signing up, and bidder's identities protected.
The seller directly linked all images to the original web site.
Owner of said web site simply replaced one of the images with a fraud
warning.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=25 27
6

This ends tomorrow and may be shut down before then, so take a quick
peek.

I like it!

Jon