Posted to rec.woodworking
Oleg Lego

Default Negative Gloat (if there is such a thing)

The Bruce T entity posted thusly:

The guy calls it a table saw. Sometimes he calls it a bandsaw. The
words seem interchangable to him. I politely decline, and return to my car,
secure in the knowledge that....If it seems too good to be true, it probably
is.

Been there, alright. Read a Future Shop ad, in which they advertised a
'Colour Laser Printer' for about $600. This was back a few years ago,
when they were usually about $2000 and up. But, I figured "Hey, it's a
big company. Maybe they got a good buy on them."

Got there and found out it was a standard laser printer. I wouldn't
have minded so much if they had just admitted it was a mistake, typo,
or brain fart, but the idiots had the nerve to try to tell me that you
could put various colours of toner in it!