Posted to rec.woodworking
Fly-by-Night CC

Default I stole from Home Depot!

In article et,
"Al" wrote:

All I can say is go to Frys and see, They always check to make sure whats
in the bag is what you purchased they then mark the receipt with a marker
showing that it was checked (Wilsonville Oregon call and ask about thier
policy).

Hey, I bean there! And I've always meekly opened my bag and handed them
the receipt to compare...

Next time I might try to just keep walking and when they stop me, in a
loud voice I'll ask, "Are you saying you think I stole something from
your store?!"

In all likelyhood, the kid'll stammer out a "no" and I'll thank them and
again head out to my truck...
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the
Corporate States of America and to the
Republicans for which it stands, one nation,
under debt, easily divisible, with liberty
and justice for oil."
- Wiley Miller, Non Sequitur, 1/24/05