Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
robo hippy

Default The $29.95 angle drill continued

I buy my sanding paper from Klingspoor, in 12 inch wide strips, and
then cut my own discs (slightly larger than the ones you order). If
there is sand getting in, then it is minimal. I have had maybe 10
rebuilds on three of the four electric drills that I own, the Milwaukee
was brand new. The angle grinders just look too bulky. When I take the
next drills in to be repaired, I will ask about double sealed bearings,
and see if that makes a difference, or if that is what they have been
putting in all along.
robo hippy