Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Prometheus

Default The Pointy Stick Compendium Project

On Tue, 09 May 2006 22:51:41 -0700, charlie b
wrote:

Prometheus wrote:
snip

What I CAN do is make something that will get the rabbits OUTSIDE
the house. They are NOW outside of the house.

Ah, so you don't know either? At least you get them outside, then!

I was just wondering if people were breeding the things to eat... or
if it was two little bunnies that got out of hand. If they're just to
look at, I've got loads of them in the backyard all the time- can't
get the suckers to go away, and they drive my beagle crazy.