Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob

Default More screwdrivers

"mm" wrote in message
Equiping a shop at the 99c store is just stupid. You can get better prices, and
far better tools at yard/garage sales and thrift shops.

It takes a lot of yard sales to find tools. Maybe 50 before I see one
that sells tools. Maybe 20 before I see one that sells garden tools.
Also I rarely see tools at thrift shops.

They go quick if they are good. You have to check frequently.

I'd be tempted to look in the classified ads if I needed a lot of
tools at a time, or expensive ones.

If there is a craigslist for your city, that can be an excellent place to find tools.
http://www.craigslist.org/ - look for your city on the right of the page.

Bob