Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Default Front-load washer?

D Smith wrote:

This isn't to say that people that report problems here are wrong -
just to say that some of us have front-loaders on the main floor (not
concrete) and don't have shaking problems. It probably depends on just how
much flex there is in a particular floor.

Understand and agree

I probably live in a rental apartment that has a very
"flexy" floor

But given that you never know what the floor will be
like in any rental unit I still am going back to top
loader next time. That's just me of course

Now if I owned my own house....and could do something
abt the floor.....Id stick with FL