Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B

Default Dogs with habits of ****ing on inanimate objects

"DAC" wrote in message
ups.com...
Reminds me of a story my dad shared --

When he was a young man, just starting out with his own farm. A
neighbors dog routinely visited his farmstead, and proceeded to relieve
himself on the tires of nearly every vehicle in the drive.

Now my dad is one of the best I know when in comes to animal husbandry,
but the constant "washing of the wheels" was more than he could bear.
And while he has a great passion for animals, he is also quite
resorceful. One day he hooked the metal frame of the truck to an
electric fencer, the type that pulses on and off and typically used to
retain livestock in a enclosure.

Sure 'nuf, the neighbors dog came for his daily visit, made the rounds
and when he contacted the truck, Dad said the loudest yelp he'd heard
echoed around the farm. And in this case it solved two problems at
once as the dog never returned.

DAC

The modern version is Fido Shock, made by FiShock. One experience, and the
dog will never return.

Steve