Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dogs with habits of ****ing on inanimate objects

Could someone tell me why dogs in particular have a fascination of
****ing on expensive (usually electronic) equipment? I run a small
appliance repair shop; and most of the time I leave my door open to
customers, but today; someones mutt walked in and ****ed on a microwave
I was working on; I was in a back room at the time it happened and when
I walked out into the room the mutt ran away before I got a chance to
kill it.

All animals love to to **** on "something", same thing with some
people, if someone is outdoors and nature calls they feel the need to
walk up and **** against a tree, building, utility pole, hot dog stand,
other people, ect...

Also; most people get killed in the process; like this guy:
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...430078460.html
or
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/bizarre/62912004.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

On the 7th day, the creator realized he'd forgotten something: A
convenient, stupid pistol target for the future when guns were invented. So,
he invented dogs. Unfortunately, he also arranged for 75% of the human
population to be so stupid that they'd pass laws protecting these animals.
Now, we're overrun with them.

Posted to alt.home.repair
PipeDown

Bad Dog!!!

Obviously he saw the opportunity to expand his territory to include your
shop. If it was territorial, he will be back. The more they sniff, the
more they want to contribute.

Just don't tell the customer

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Make him a ****ing pole. Get a FiShock and hook it up in front of your
business. If he ****es on it one time or touches it with his nose, he will
NEVER ever again walk down that street on your side. One time is all it
takes. Doesn't kill him, but teaches him a lesson he won't forget.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair
DAC

Reminds me of a story my dad shared --

When he was a young man, just starting out with his own farm. A
neighbors dog routinely visited his farmstead, and proceeded to relieve
himself on the tires of nearly every vehicle in the drive.

Now my dad is one of the best I know when in comes to animal husbandry,
but the constant "washing of the wheels" was more than he could bear.
And while he has a great passion for animals, he is also quite
resorceful. One day he hooked the metal frame of the truck to an
electric fencer, the type that pulses on and off and typically used to
retain livestock in a enclosure.

Sure 'nuf, the neighbors dog came for his daily visit, made the rounds
and when he contacted the truck, Dad said the loudest yelp he'd heard
echoed around the farm. And in this case it solved two problems at
once as the dog never returned.

DAC

Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B

"DAC" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

The modern version is Fido Shock, made by FiShock. One experience, and the
dog will never return.

Steve